Allaxys Communications --- Transponder V --- Allaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

UNITED DISTRACTORS OF MAY

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Greta Thunberg is just one more insane PR hype  (Read 74 times)

Borodor

Greta Thunberg is just one more insane PR hype
« on: March 16, 2023, 06:12:30 PM »

I do not know, who this "Dr. Simon Goddek @goddeketal" is. I give a damn about him. I am only interested in facts.

Of course, the industry mafias try to gag GretaThunberg. For financial reasons, and for matters of political influence. And for whatever.

The tweet I found today of course causes a lot of attraction by paid agents of whatever mafias. So, the comments are useless. Only the facts within the tweet itself are relevant.

Our time is running out - and we must do everything we can to freeze the climate warming. This is a task for scientists, for biologists, chemists, physicist, and engineers. But not for some stupid school-children or brain-less stupidos. To make it absolutely clear: a people, which is so stupid, that it drops the safety measures against the SarsCoV2 pandemic, is by far too stupid to handle an all-endangering catastrophe like climate warming.

The decay of the societies all over the globe shows that these decadent societies are too rotten to handle anything at all. Even the (until then) strict Chinese politics is fouled up.

We must act, and we must act now. And we must act with ultimate force.

Or the whole existing nature on earth will die. We will die.

https://twitter.com/goddeketal/status/1636465572153008134

[*quote*]
Dr. Simon Goddek @goddeketal

The more I dug into @GretaThunberg's story, the more I realized that something stinks here. It's no COINCIDENCE that her first appearance was on August 20, 2018, with a sit-in protest in front of the Swedish Parliament, followed COINCIDENTALLY four days later by the release of a book she co-authored with her mother.

But that's not all - the PR machine for her was already in full swing on August 20, thanks to a man named Ingmar Rentzhog, who financed and drove the campaign through his company, @WeDontHaveTime . And guess what? Rentzhog is also COINCIDENTALLY the chairman of the think tank "Global Challenge" (@ChallengesFnd ), which is now COINCIDENTALLY fully financed by a billionaire named Kristine Person, a member of the Swedish Social Democratic Workers' Party and former minister in the government under Stefan Löfven.

And if that's not enough, Rentzhog purely COINCIDENTALLY happened to walk by the Swedish Parliament on August 20 and encounter Greta during her sit-in protest, taking a photograph of her. But wait, there's more - Rentzhog and Gretas mother had already met before at a climate conference on May 4, 2018, which is COINCIDENTALLY the exact date when Rentzhog became CEO of the aforementioned think tank.

And here's something interesting - both Kristine Person and Stefan Löfven happen to be members of Klaus Schwab's @WEF . It's amazing how all these connections seem to come full circle, isn't it?

It's clear to me that something fishy is going on behind the scenes here. These people are manipulating the public and abusing their power for their own political gain. We need to be aware of their tactics and warn everybody we know about the Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FrXkgYvWcAAed4u?format=jpg&name=small

9:32 PM · Mar 16, 2023
291.9K Views 3,328 Retweets 234 Quotes 7,340 Likes
[*/quote*]

Munterbunt

Re: Greta Thunberg is just one more insane PR hype
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 01:49:18 PM »

Greta Thunberg zeigt ihr wahres Gesicht

Es war schon lange klar, was bei der im Hirnstüberl spazieren geht.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GI9G0XDWoAA9KJW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Munterbunt

Pages: [1]