Allaxys Communications --- Transponder V --- Allaxys Forum 1

Advanced search  

News:

UNITED DISTRACTORS OF MAY

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: An Open Answer to Judy Wilyman  (Read 1207 times)

worelia

• Boltbender
An Open Answer to Judy Wilyman
« on: September 30, 2016, 07:44:11 AM »

http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=f20605fde3732e41929f4a3f2&id=89ef0240c4

[*quote*]
Judy Wilyman | Vaccination Update

Newsletter 125: Universities and Media Suppressing the Link between Vaccines and Autism 

On the 26 August 2016 I wrote the following letter to Alison Jones, executive dean of the Faculty of Science, Medicine and Health at the University of Wollongong, requesting that she provide the evidence for her claim that the link between vaccines and autism has been "discredited".

Open Letter

The Executive Dean of the Faculty of Science, Medicine and Health
University of Wollongong
Australia
26 August 2016

Dear Professor Jones,
Thankyou for getting involved in the vaccination debate although I am disappointed that you have attempted to suppress this debate without addressing any of the issues that have been raised. I am also intrigued that, as a toxicologist, you stated there was no “compelling evidence” for the causal link between vaccines and autism, even though I provided significant evidence for this in my PhD thesis. Please could you explain why the evidence in my PhD thesis (specifically chapters 7 and 8), that is, peer-reviewed information, was not compelling? Which part of the evidence I provided was not compelling? You failed to address this in you critique that was published in the journal Vaccine.   

As a prominent toxicologist I would expect you might be concerned about the issue of vaccine ingredients and their health effects in humans? However, if you are like most Australians you will not be aware of the ingredients of vaccines and this makes it easier for you to dismiss our arguments. Here is the list of the ingredients of vaccines provided by the CDC and I hope this will help you to inform the concerned community why you believe Australia’s National Immunisation Program (NIP) is beneficial to human health? And why it would not be causing the significant increase in chronic illness and disability that we are seeing in children and adults in Australia today. This chronic disability includes autism, asthma, allergies, speech delay, neurological damage, autoimmune diseases (diabetes, arthritis, etc) – including many children who will never reach their potential in life. This also means parents who will be lifetime carers for their children and a huge burden on the healthcare budget.

I am very concerned that in your role as executive dean of the Faculty of Science, Medicine and Health, you have called for restrictions to academic freedom regarding scientific issues that require public scrutiny - human health cannot be protected if the science does not stand up to public scrutiny. This is a fundamental principle of evidence-based medicine. Please read the letter below that I have sent to my global contacts because the Australian media and public health authorities in Australia will not allow this topic to be debated. The Australian community is the main stakeholder in vaccination policy yet there are many powerful pro-vaccine lobby groups in Australia that are pushing industry interests in vaccination policies.

As you are a prominent toxicologist I would like to request that you explain to the concerned community why after reading this information you do not believe there is compelling evidence for a link between vaccines and autism. Please address the information provided in my PhD and also the following links:

This video demonstrating that Australian public health authorities and government ministers will not defend their mandatory vaccination politics in a public debate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srTsNXUjRFM&feature=youtu.be
    This video presentation by doctors of the thousands of girls/boys who have been damaged by the unproven HPV vaccine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJsEEXDGAsk

The global community is very concerned about these issues that the mainstream Australian media will not debate, and the NCIRS, PHAA and the Telethon Institute are selecting evidence and controlling the debate. Academic information is being selectively used to promote vaccines to the community and I would like you to provide evidence for your statement that “there is no compelling evidence for the link between vaccines and autism”.

I look forward to your response so I can publish it for the community on my website.

Yours Sincerely,
Judy Wilyman PhD
www.vaccinationdecisions.net

As yet I have not had a response to this newsletter and the autism rate will continue to rise until Alison Jones responds with evidence to this letter. Please also view this 11 minute video that presents a Criminal District Attorney who describes the very real link between vaccines and autism "Vaxxed Stories: The Prosecutor"

Email Judy Wilyman | http://us8.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=f20605fde3732e41929f4a3f2&id=89ef0240c4&e=[UNIQID]

Copyright © 2016 Judy Wilyman, All rights reserved.

[*/quote*]

OPEN ANSWER: DO PISS OFF!

Copyright © forever THE UNIVERSE,  All evolution active.

PS:
"The global community is very concerned about these issues that the mainstream Australian media will not debate"

We do not talk with idiots.

PPS: Judy Wilyman, go to Uganda. There is a prison cell ready for you.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35898715

[*quote*]
Uganda to jail parents over missed vaccinations

25 March 2016
    From the section Africa

Image caption The government estimates that 3% of Uganda's children had not been immunised

Parents who fail to vaccinate their children in Uganda will face six months in jail, according to a new law signed by President Yoweri Museveni.

It also requires children to have an immunisation card to allow them to go to school.

The law will help the government reach its vaccination target, Health Minister Sarah Achieng Opendi told the BBC.
[*/quote*]
MASS MURDERERS:

Responsible for more than 83 dead: Taylor Winterstein, Edwin Tamasese

http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=11338.msg27786#msg27786

Pangwall

Re: An Open Answer to Judy Wilyman
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2022, 08:26:38 PM »

PUSH!
Stoppt die deutschen Massenmörder!
Stoppt die österreichischen Massenmörder!
Stoppt die schweizer Massenmörder!

Revolution jetzt. Sonst ist es zu spät.
Pages: [1]